After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Steelseries Mouse of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Steelseries Mouse in 2022
List the Best Steelseries Mouse in 2022
SteelSeries Rival 3 Gaming Mouse - 8,500 CPI TrueMove Core Optical Sensor - 6 Programmable Buttons - Split Trigger Buttons - Brilliant Prism RGB Lighting
$19.39 in stock
12 used from $14.62
- Hyper durable materials – Engineered with high-grade polymer for durability
- 60 million click mechanical switches – To feel crisp from the first click to the last
- TrueMove Core optical gaming sensor – True 1-to-1 tracking 8500 CPI, 300 IPS, 35g acceleration
- Comfortable ergonomic construction – Ergonomically designed to provide comfort for intense gaming sessions
- Brilliant prism lighting – Redesigned lighting provides 3 zones of 16.8 million beautifully crisp colors
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Surface - Large Cloth - Optimized For Gaming Sensors
5 used from $9.44
- Exclusive QcK micro woven cloth optimized for low and high DPI tracking movements
- Non slip rubber base eliminates unwanted movement
- The perfect size for fast paced and low DPI players who require extra space for sweeping mouse movements
- 450 millimeter x 400 millimeter x 2 millimeter; 17.72 inch x 15.75 inch
SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless - Super Light Gaming Mouse - 18,000 CPI TrueMove Air Optical Sensor - Ultra-Lightweight 68g Water Resistant Design - 200 Hour Battery Life – Onyx
$59.99 in stock
1 used from $59.79
- 68g Ultra Lightweight - When quick movements and large swipes matter, Aerox 3’s super light design allows for faster and more accurate reaction times in game.
- 200 Hour Battery Life - Engineered specifically for optimized power consumption, the Aerox 3 Wireless battery delivers up to 200 hours of continuous use without sacrificing performance and weight.
- 100% Virgin Grade PTFE Glide Skates - Designed with 100% pure PTFE to provide the smoothest swipes and enhanced control for super light mouse movements.
- TrueMove Air Sensor - A custom true 1-to-1 tracking sensor co-developed with PixArt specially for wireless performance. This 18,000 CPI, 400 IPS, 40G optical sensor delivers the speed and accuracy needed to improve your gameplay.
- AquaBarrier - The first ever gaming mouse to receive an IP54 rating, providing water resistance and protection from dust, dirt, oil, fur, and more. The mouse is engineered to safeguard the interior circuitry from virtually all types of environmental damage, so you never have to worry about accidents.
SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse - 12,000 CPI TrueMove3Plus Dual Optical Sensor - 0.5 Lift-off Distance - Weight System - RGB Lighting
$47.99 in stock
3 used from $32.39
- Exclusive true move 3 12,000 cpi, 350 ips optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- The world's lowest and most accurate lift off distance; Cable length 2 meter; 6.5 foot
- 256 center of gravity weight tuning configurations; Lift off distance: Customizable, 0.5 millimeter, 2 millimeter
- Split trigger 60 million click mechanical switches
- Revolutionary silicone side grips for increased grip and durability
SteelSeries Aerox 3 - Super Light Gaming Mouse - 8,500 CPI TrueMove Core Optical Sensor - Ultra-Lightweight Water Resistant Design - Universal USB-C connectivity (Renewed)
- Wired Mouse!
- Product Type-Input Mouse
- Package Quantity-1
- Package Weight-0.46076612758 Lbs
SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless - Super Light Gaming Mouse - 18,000 CPI TrueMove Air Optical Sensor - Ultra-Lightweight Water Resistant Design - 200 Hour Battery Life (Certified Refurbished) (Renewed)
- Ultra-lightweight 66g design for effortlessly fast gameplay
- Optimized 200 hour battery life plus fast charging
- Dual connectivity via gaming-grade 2.4 GHz and multi-purpose Bluetooth 5.0
- Pixel-perfect TrueMove Air optical gaming sensor
- AquaBarrier for water resistance and protection from dust and more
SteelSeries Rival 3 - Gaming Mouse - 8,500 CPI TrueMove Core Optical Sensor - 6 Programmable Buttons - Split Trigger Buttons
$19.39 in stock
2 used from $24.00
- Hyper durable materials - Engineered with high-grade polymer for durability
- TrueMove core optical gaming sensor - True 1 to 1 tracking, 8,500 CPI, 300 IPS, 35G acceleration
- Comfortable ergonomic construction - Ergonomically designed to provide comfort for intense gaming sessions
- Ideal prism lighting – Redesigned lighting provides three zones of 16.8 million beautifully crisp coloursOn-board memory: Save polling rate, keybinds, and up to five CPIs directly on the mouseCustomizable lighting effects - Create complex lightshows or keep up to date with Discord notifications
SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse - 12,000 CPI TrueMove3 Optical Sensor - Ambidextrous Design - Split-Trigger Buttons - RGB Lighting, Black
$43.99 in stock
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- Compatible operating system is windows, mac, and linux. Usb port required. Software is steelseries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac osx 10.8 or newer
SteelSeries Aerox 3 - Super Light Gaming Mouse - 8,500 CPI TrueMove Core Optical Sensor - Ultra-lightweight Water Resistant Design - Universal USB-C connectivity
$41.99 in stock
1 used from $34.51
- Ultra-lightweight 57g design for effortlessly fast gameplay
- Super mesh soft microfiber cable for less drag
- PTFE glide skates for silky smooth mouse movements
- TrueMove Core optical gaming sensor
- AquaBarrier for water resistance and protection from dust and more
SteelSeries Rival Optical Gaming Mouse
- Configurable resolution up to 6,500 CPI
- Soft touch paint, large rubber grips for maximum comfort and lift
- Maximum personalization with 16.8 million colors and two zones
- Cloud synced profiles
- Quickset actions stored onboard
How to Choose the Best Steelseries Mouse?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Steelseries Mouse. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Steelseries Mouse is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Steelseries Mouse that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Steelseries Mouse. These days the more advanced Best Steelseries Mouse have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Steelseries Mouse function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Steelseries Mouse, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Steelseries Mouse that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Steelseries Mouse to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Steelseries Mouse, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Steelseries Mouse should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Steelseries Mouse that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Steelseries Mouse if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Steelseries Mouse. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Steelseries Mouse function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Steelseries Mouse, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Steelseries Mouse is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Steelseries Mouse will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Steelseries Mouse before you buy it depends on which Best Steelseries Mouse you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Steelseries Mouse or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Steelseries Mouse have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Steelseries Mouse, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Steelseries Mouse with ease, this is where you can go.